Garcinia Cambogia Ultra is a common weight loss supplement. It is a tropical fruit also recognized as
Malabar tamarind. Users of this supplement say that it slows down appetite and prevents your body’s ability to build fat.
It can also assist in keeping your cholesterol and blood sugar levels in check. This product comes in bottles or as an additive in diet products. The product has several benefits and side effects that you need to know before buying it.
Below is a complete Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Review;
How It Works.
Studies state that the fruit’s rind has hydroxycitric acid, or HCA. Hydroxycitric is an active ingredient which cuts back appetite and promotes fat burning. This ingredient happens to obstruct an enzyme known as citrate lyase which is used by your body to make fat. Additionally, it boosts the brain chemical serotonin levels making you feel less hungry.
However, the end results of this product are not remarkable. A study published in the Obesity Magazine showed that people who used Garcinia Cambogia Ultra lost only 2 pounds more than people who didn’t take it.
It also stated that the assessors could not verify if the weight loss was caused by the supplement. It could have occurred due to the workout programs and low calorie diet which the people in the study were undertaking. More research should be carried out to find out if HCA aids in weight loss.
People who have the following conditions should consult a doctor before taking the drug; Nursing women, pregnant women, Alzheimer’s disease patients, children, people with dementia, anyone taking cholesterol lowering drugs like statin, asthma and allergy drugs such as accolate and singulair, warfarin, a blood thinner, Iron for anemia and pain medicines
The best time to take pure Garcinia Cambogia Ultra is in the morning just after you wake up. During this time, you will be able to get strong results from the supplement. Many medical practitioners refer to it as the Miracle appetite Suppressant’. You should also take a low calorie diet that consists of fresh vegetables and fruits for it to work effectively.
Since it has undergone many changes, it is advisable to consult with a doctor first before taking the supplement. However, just like any other capsules, take the supplement 30 minutes before or after a meal. Take it with a full glass of clean water. Another factor that determines the dosage is weight of the individual.
People with extra weight may need large amounts as compared to those with less weight. However, there is no proof that this formula works. The type of diet being consumed also affects the dosage of this product.
People who take in high fat foods are likely to gain more weight that those who take low fat foods. Given this, those who depend on high fat foods such as snacks and fries will need higher HCA dosages than those who eat weight friendly meals.
The recommended dosage for adults should not exceed 3,000mg supplement per day. This means that you should take between 300mg to 500mg before meals. You can also make up for any missed dosage as long as you do not exceed the daily consumption.
Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia Ultra
· Garcinia Cambogia Ultra helps in controlling Type 2 Diabetes and High Cholesterol. Studies show that the product has the ability to make your body easily gain energy from glucose and sugar. This is why people with diabetes are also interested in the product. Research also shows that the product can improve cholesterol levels by lowering bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol.
· This product greatly helps in fat loss. For you to achieve your goals, you need to improve your metabolic rate and burn extra fat. You can do this through exercises, eating weight loss diet and other drastic treatments.
· Research shows that Garcinia Cambogia Ultra offers 100% favorable outcome.
· Garcinia Cambogia Ultra also boosts the users’ mood. It has an active ingredient, serotonin, which calms down tension hormone called cortisone. An enhanced mindset boosts sleep quality and reduces depression.
· It does not have serious side effects.
· Garcinia Cambogia Ultra also prevents gastric ulcers.
· This product prevents quick aging by decreasing the oxidative damage on your body.
· It also has xanthones which help prevent different types of cancer. This component inhibits the gastric cell apoptosis, mouth, breast and lung. Garcinia Cambogia Ultra was used by indigenous cultures to treat health issues due to its anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant value.
· Researchers have also reported a significant increase in red blood cells count. Since the product prevents oxidation, the life of the red blood cells is increased.
Back in 2009, the drug and food administration warned people against using any weight loss supplement that contains Garcinia Cambogia Ultra. This was because some people using it experienced severe liver problems. However, the product had extra ingredients so it is not clear if the supplement was the cause. Some researchers say that it is safe for the liver while others say it is not.
Possible side effects that may occur when taking Garcinia Cambogia Ultra include; Upset stomach or diarrhea, Headache, Dizziness and a Dry mouth.
However, these sensations usually elapse for many people are often countered by dividing the dose in half for a while. This is achieved by purchasing empty gel capsules from the local pharmaceutical. Split the dosage by recapping it into two.
Cost and where to buy Garcinia Cambogia Ultra
Prices are different depending on the promotion being offered, place and time of delivery. Garcinia Cambogia Ultra can be bought from anywhere through various online stores.
Users who take in the correct Garcinia Cambogia Ultra dosage do not experience severe side effect of the supplement. This supplement is new to the West but has been used in the East since ancient times. It is safe for use since it has been used in East Asia as part of meals without any registered side effects.
Many people choose to use Garcinia Cambogia Ultra for weight loss purposes. The fruit that Garcinia Cambogia Ultra is extracted from prevents the body enzyme from storing and producing extra fat. It also boosts the body’s metabolism because it has HCA (Hydroxycitric acid). In terms of dosage, if you take anything lower than the recommended dosage of Garcinia Cambogia Ultra, it will have reduced effectiveness on your results.