NuCulture Probiotics is termed as a probiotic of the future. It’s a supplement that combines studied powerful probiotic strains. The supplement is encapsulated in a patented, delay-release system that ensures that the probiotic arrives live at the site of action.
Like many probiotics, NuCulture Probiotic promises to offer advantages such as having the highest number of probiotics strain in their formulation.
The Nuculture probiotics supplement by AlternaScript delivers five clinically studied bacteria strains that promote digestion and boost the immune system. Compared to other competitor supplements, this supplement is designed to survive harsh stomach acid conditions. Users that have tried out the supplement report that it reduces constipation symptoms and diarrhea in as little as 2 weeks.
The Nuculture Probiotic supplement is taken 2 times per day, one capsule in the morning and another in the evening. The supplements works best when you take them with a generous glass of water, which will help the Probiotic to reach the large intestine quickly and go to work immediately. Currently, the probiotics are sold in 30-day containers that typically cost about $45-$47.
You can easily purchase the supplement on the NuCulture website, Amazon as well as via a wide network of resellers on the internet. The best thing is that there is a free trial, so you can try and see how things go before committing to a full-price purchase: more about that later.
Why Are Probiotics Important?
There have been numerous studies on the digestive system that have highlighted some of the key developments in our understanding of the digestive system influences our overall health. Some of the digestive related complications have been related to our mental health complications such as anxiety, depression, schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder. Not all the digestive complications are caused by the Probiotic deficiency, but that have been a strong link between probiotic deficiency and the above named mental conditions.
As earlier mentioned, probiotics are naturally occurring substances not only our digestive systems but throughout our bodies. They have been known to be critical in the mechanisms of digestion and your ability to absorb the nutrients that your require. Some probiotics have also been known to support blood flow throughout the body in addition to helping our bodies repair damage tissues.
Additionally, there has been a new theory stating that most health complications can be linked to a deficiency of probiotics in our bodies. Some scientist have concluded that poor digestive health can lead to both mental and physical complications, this is the reason probiotics are prescribed ins of the least expected conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Probiotics are also used together with antibiotics to harness their combined synergetic effect while antibiotics are primarily used for killing harmful bacteria, it has been observed that they also end up killing the beneficial bacteria in the large intestine and gut. This means that antibiotics can be harmful to your body if they are taken for longer periods, especially in patients fighting long-term illnesses. It’s for this reasons that doctors recommend taking antibiotics together with probiotics.
How Does NuCulture Probiotics Work?
There are a million gazillion bacteria in your digestive tract that go about their work of reducing growth of harmful microorganisms, breakdown food, training immune system response, regulating acid balance, and defending against some illnesses.
Scientists tell us that each one of use has a unique bacteria signature in our digestive tract, based on our environment, diet and many other factors.
Most of these bacteria are helpful, but that are a few “bad” bacteria too. Occasionally, the “bad” bacteria outnumber the “good” ones due to various circumstances, including too much stress, antibiotics, change in diet, and much more. the end result of this is a variety of unpleasant effects such as digestion issues, weight gain and decreased energy.
To help reduce this problem, supplements such as NuCulture helps to reintroduce certain strains into your digestive tract, which outnumber the bad bacteria and balance the level of homeostasis. This reduces the bloating and gassiness, improving the immune system and so on. The capsules come with prebiotics, which basically acts as food source that helps to propagate the beneficial bacteria once they get into your gut.
NuCulture probiotic contains 5 probiotic strains, each of them patented, and studied extensively in double-blind clinical studies in human populations. They are formulated to meet the standards of clinically active CFU. It also contains prebiotics, which takes just a few hours to swing into action as compared to other prebiotics that take days to start acting. The formulation works effectively on both small and large intestines and does not cause gassiness, plus it only requires small doses, which is unique to this brand.
According the product specs, all the ingredients in this supplement are non-competing patented premium strains. Below is a list of the bacteria strains and other agents contained in this formulation.
Bacillus subtilis is one the hard working bacteria contained in this supplement. It’s a spore-forming probiotic mostly found in the soil. The bacterium forms a protective layer when exposed to hash conditions, which is how it survives in the harsh intestinal conditions. The probiotic was a common occurrence in the diets of ancestors, however, modern contains too much-processed foods that do not have this natural beneficial bacterium. They act by crowding out the harmful bacteria in our digestive tract.
This an important probiotic for boosting our immunity. It’s what gives this supplement the ability to fight off illnesses. There are 50 studies on this particular bacterium and both have demonstrated to some degree the ability this probiotic to work together with other immunity agents to safeguard our bodies. The probiotic primarily enhances your immune system and digestive flow, and has also been shown to help in fighting lactose intolerance.
Lactobacillus acidophilus one of the most popular probiotic featured in many supplement and medical formulations. It also the most intensively studied bacterium with 315 research studies available, 40 of which are proven clinical studies. The probiotic is incredible in strengthening the digestive and immune function. It’s mostly known for its ability to ease allergies and digest dairy.
Bifidobacterium lactis- Bl-04
This is another form Bifidobacterium lactis that has over 9 clinical studies both of which have demonstrated outstanding efficacy. Like its previous counterparts, the probiotic works by overpowering the harmful bacteria and enhancing your immune system. It helps to maintain a healthy respiratory function as well as improving the overall health.
Lactobacillus paracasei is another powerful probiotic that has over 10 clinical studies proving its effectiveness. The strain helps boost the digestive health and immune function. Additionally, it helps in maintaining the bacterial balance in your digestive tract. Research has shown that this strain is particularly very effective on children with digestive issues.
NuCulture Probiotics Features
• Effective in small doses: it has 15 billion CFU of 5 powerful probiotic strains that are both rigorously tested ad patented. Unlike other prebiotics in the market which take several days to become effective, the ingredients of this supplements kick into action just a few hours after consumption. They work both on your large and small intestines and do not cause any gassiness. The fact that they are only required in small doses means that they are cost-effective and easy to use.
• Patented premium ingredients: the research team at AlternaScript selects only the highest quality of pretended strains known to provide support to digestive complication and improve the overall health. The ingredients work together to improve bowel movement without causing any overestimation. The patented strains are also reinforced with the patented prebiotic booster known as PreforPro
• Live more healthy days: when the immune system is out of balance, many illnesses get a chance to attack and settle in your body. Your gut is responsible for over 80% of your immune system health. When the harmful bacteria multiply in your tract, they throw things out of balance and invite complications of different kinds. This supplement helps to restore the beneficial strains of bacteria in your gut for optimal immune and digestive function.
• Exceptional quality: One of the major concerns when it comes to the use of supplements is the lack of consistent quality. With thousands of manufacturing coming up every day, it has become hard to identify reliable and trustworthy supplement suppliers that can offer consistent high quality. NuCulture Probiotic is manufactured in the USA in quality controlled NSF-Certified, FDA Approved and GMP-Certified facility to ensure the highest and consistent quality.
• Protects your natural ecosystem: the best way to understand this is to think of your body as a beautiful garden with lovely blooming flowers. And then think of the “bad” bacteria as weeds. So the NuCulture weeds out the bad bacteria and leaves your gut’s ecosystem balanced and healthy.
NuCulture Probiotics benefits in summary
• Promotes digestive health.
• Supports normal digestive function
• Supports healthy micro-flora in your gut.
• Boost the immune system.
• Supports urinary tract health.
• Helps to maintain regularity.
• Is a feel-good probiotic.
• Supports gut comfort.
• Helps in maintaining healthy respiratory function.
• Help maintain regularity.
• The Patented delayed-release capsules helps the bacteria strains survive in harsh gut conditions include acid and moisture
• Regulate the harmful bacteria in your gut
• Requires small doses
• Prevents and eliminate bloating
• Works in both large and small intestines
• Does not cause gassiness
NuCulture side effects
NuCuluture is a relatively safe supplement and doesn’t cause any notable side effects under the recommended dosage. There has similarly been no case of probiotic overdose and most adults experience a few side effects.
Some of the most common side effects happens when users take slightly more than the recommended dosage. These include bloating, gas and digestive discomfort. These effects are also common when first starting usage of NuCulture supplement, but they tend to disappear after a few days when your body has gotten used to the supplement.
Individuals with pancreatitis, Short Bowel Disease (SBS) or patients using a catheter should avoid using this supplement. If you have Melaena, a condition characterized by upper gastrointestinal bleeding with dark stool should also consider avoiding this supplement.
Where to buy NuCulture Probiotics online
Having known what NuCulture really does, your next logical question is where to buy NuCulture online. Apart from the NuCulture website, there are hundreds of websites online posing as agents and vendors of NuCulture and other supplements, some of them legit, while others just plain scams.
So how do you identify a genuine NuCulture online vendor? Here are a few tips to help you find a legit and reliable vendor online for NuCulture and other nootropics.
• Consider using a vendor who is based in your country or state
• Search for at least 5 NuCulture vendors from Google
• For each vendor, search for reviews, mentions and forum threads about them to see what people are saying about them
• Find out how long they have been in the business, if it’s less than three months, move them down the list
• Take another hard look at their website –it should be professional, orderly and have clear navigation and precise, but non-aggressive calls to action.
• They should offer reliable shipping and tracking info
You Can Go Direct To The Official Website by Clicking Here
And there is a NuCulture free trial
While other supplement companies are saving money at the expense of their customers, AlternaScript has rolled out a challenge to the probiotic community by offering supplements that deliver the best quality. While there are various agents and affiliates out there, NuCulture can be primarily purchased through their website where they do offer free trials for their products.
They offer the seven-count capsules for free for you to try them in 14 days. If after the free trial you feel like the supplement, they will be happy to send 14 more capsules, they 30 capsules after that. The current price for the monthly dose in $47.89 and they offer free shipping and handling.
The best part is that special discounts are available for current subscribers of AlternaScript supplements, students and military personnel.